https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-121674386-1

Homepage Forums Player Discussion PLEASE help with a new team :)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Angie Hatfield
      Participant

Hello! I have decades of FF experience, but am new to an IDP-heavy keeper league i inherited. Would super appreciate any advice you have for me…I can play 2-3 CB/S and currently have K Moore and L Collins. Can play 2-3 LB and currently have J Brooks, D Davis, A Walker, TJ watt, K Young. I can play 2-3 DT/DE and have A Donald and J Allen. It’s a 14 team league, but here’s who’s ranked top avail on waivers, (but it’s only based on Week 1, so other suggestions would be welcom too and i can search for them). Available CB/S:A Averett, D Long, W Jackson, J Lewis, V Hargreaves, E Row. available LB:J Hollins, N Vigil, G Pratt, C Holcomb, D Perryman, and available DT/DEL M Pierce, J Hargrave, Bj Hill, R Green. …Are any of these worth picking up and do you see anyone dropable on my roster worth doing it? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Johny The Greek
      Participant

Angie,please see my “The monster” article Thursday morning and streaming corners article Friday morning that will be a good place to start, if you can get into our slack chat that’s the best way to get super quick feedback on questions like this.Your defense looks awesome currently I would keep who you have over any of those waivers as things stand now, try and get into the slack chat so we can answer these super quick for you! I just saw this now and it’s 4 days old so apologies for that. Good luck this week!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.