https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-121674386-1
  • Week 12 Waiver Wire Dynasty Football Adds

    Dynasty Trade Calculator
    Embed from Getty Images

    Who are some of the top Dynasty Week 12 Waiver Wire Adds?


    With the bye weeks behind us for now dynasty owners can focus on the playoffs or playing spoiler for those who aren’t in playoff contention. Opportunity is what dynasty players look for. Below I list some players who have the opportunity needed to be dynasty adds for you to target this week off the week 11 waiver wire. If you missed my week 11 adds click here.

    Embed from Getty Images

    Week 11 Stats: 18 completions, 23 attempts, 233 yards, 0 touchdowns, 0 interceptions, 10 rushes, 51 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 fumble

    Season Stats: 22 completions, 28 attempts, 319 yards, 0 touchdowns, 0 interceptions, 44 rushes, 237 yards, 3 touchdowns, 3 fumbles

    Taysom Hill – QB, NO

    I have to say that I wasn’t a believer in Taysom Hill as a passer playing the quarterback position. However, head coach Sean Payton was one step ahead of us. While this was his first career start I think Hill needs to be owned especially in two quarterback leagues. While I’m not ready to start him in one quarterback leagues he should absolutely be started in two quarterback leagues. The next three teams Hill will face are the Broncos, Falcons,  and Eagles.

    Embed from Getty Images

    Week 11 Stats: 3 completions, 10 attempts, 30 yards, 0 touchdowns, 1 interception, 1 rush, 19 yards

    Season Stats: 3 completions, 10 attempts, 30 yards, 0 touchdowns, 1 interception, 1 rush, 19 yards

    Ryan Finley – QB, CIN

    He came in to replace the injured Joe Burrow (knee) who will miss the remainder of the season with a torn ACL. In Finley’s nearly half of action on Sunday he struggled with moving the offense. He lead the offense to only two first downs and struggled as a passer. The Bengals host the New York Giants in their next game. The Giants defense has given up the third most passing yards this season. Finley should only be started in two quarterback leagues and hopefully he can take advantage of the poor Giants pass defense.

    Embed from Getty Images

    Week 11 Stats: 3 receptions, 73 yards, 0 touchdowns, 5 targets, snap% 72

    Season Stats: 6 receptions, 124 yards, 0 touchdowns, 12 targets, snap% 32

    Khadarel Hodge – WR, CLE

    Hodge is viewed as a deep threat replacement for the injured Odell Beckham (knee). He did take advantage of his opportunity in week 11. Leading the Browns in receiving yards and was tied for the lead in receptions (3) and targets (5). The majority of his yards came on a 42 yard catch. This performance should get Hodge on the field more in three wide receiver sets. If you’re looking for wide receiver depth for your dynasty rosters, Hodge makes for a nice add.

    Embed from Getty Images

    Week 11 Stats: 4 receptions, 28 yards, 0 touchdowns, 5 targets, snap% 54

    Season Stats: 4 receptions, 28 yards, 0 touchdowns, 5 targets, snap% .06

    Dez Bryant – WR, BAL

    Do you remember this guy?? Welcome back Dez. While his stat line isn’t anything that will shock you, he is a big wide receiver that this offense desperately needs. Quarterback Lamar Jackson loves to look at his tight end Mark Andrews and I think Dez will be someone Jackson gains more trust in. I would look to see if he’s on your dynasty leagues waiver wire and be sure to add him if you’re in need of wide receiver help. If this trend continues you want to make sure he’s on your roster.

    Others To Consider:

    Frank Gore – NYJ, RB: Starting running back Lamical Perine will miss at least the next few games due to a high ankle sprain suffered in week 11. The Jets should ride Gore for as long as Perine is out, but I would temper your expectations of Gore because he does play for the Jets.

    Justice Hill – BAL, RB: J.K. Dobbins and Mark Ingram have both been placed on the COVID list and will miss Thursday game against the Steelers. Gus Edwards will be the top back on the depth chart and should be owned in most dynasty leagues. If you’re looking for a deep running back to add for this week consider Justice Hill. Last week the running back one saw 63% of the snaps. The rest of the running backs saw 37% of snaps, so that means Hill should see the field on Thursday. I would temper your expectations here though as the Ravens play the Steelers who have a top 10 run defense.

    ** Be sure to checkout Kyle Bellefeuil’s IDP waiver wire article over at IDP Guys **


    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MORGANMCLANE AND FOLLOW  @IDPGUYS AND @DYNASTYFBDIGEST WHERE WE COVER ALL THINGS DYNASTY RELATED. FIND MORE OF MY ARTICLES HERE.
  • Back to top

    The IDP Guys Weekly Newsletter

    Get a weekly email that highlights the best articles from the week, as well as periodic updates about the site!


    Login To IDP Guys


    Register|Lost your password?

     

    %d bloggers like this: