Week 9 of the NFL season brought us plenty of fascinating fantasy IDP football. We’re starting to get a look at the pretenders and contenders around the league. It’s a crucial time of the year for many fantasy football enthusiasts around the world. It’s officially time to push towards the fantasy playoffs. Which is why it’s vital to pay attention to injuries around the league. Let’s get on with it, here’s your 2020 week 10 individual defensive player injury report!
Baltimore Ravens/ DL/ Calais Campbell – Doubtful
Although he hasn’t exactly been what he used to be, Calais Campbell can still be a week winner for you. He probably already was at least once the season. So, losing him to an injury can be detrimental to your fantasy IDP squad’s success. Reports say that Campbell is suffering from a calf strain that he obtained during Sunday’s win over Indianapolis. Baltimore did say that they’re expecting Calais to miss “multiple weeks” because of the injury though. This may make him a candidate for the short-term injured reserve.
Calais Campbell is expected to miss some time. Get yourself a nice back-up plan for your IDP fantasy roster.
Detroit Lions/ DB/ Tracy Walker – Questionable
Tracy Walker already missed last Sunday’s game against Detroit’s NFC North rival, the Minnesota Vikings. Which probably would have been a pretty tasty matchup for Walker if he had played. Walker has been dealing with a foot injury. He hasn’t gotten much if any, practice time in since the injury. He missed practice all of last week and is still only a limited participant for Detroit in practice. It is a positive sign that he is at least getting some action in. Detroit has another nice matchup coming up this week against the Washington Football Team.
If Walker does happen to miss any further game time, I recommend looking at his back-up, Will Harris. He should fill in nicely if Walker is out again.
This one is a tough call, I’d go ahead and assume that Walker is going to miss at least one more week. Hit the waiver-wire, maybe even grab Will Harris for the week.
Pittsburgh Steelers/ LB/ Vince Williams – COVID Reserve
Vince Williams is one of those players who has shined very brightly so far this season for fantasy IDP. He was certainly a waiver-wire grab earlier in the season. Now, he’s probably rostered in most leagues, especially the deeper ones. Consequently, Pittsburgh decided to place Williams on the COVID-19 list as a result of having close contact with Vance McDonald. Vince Williams will need to isolate himself for 5-days and hopefully test negative during that time period. He should be available for Sunday’s game against the Bengals if all goes well.
Worst-case scenario, Williams misses at least a week. You can expect the newly acquired Avery Williamson to fill in for Williams if that happens.
It looks good so far for Williams, there’s a good chance he will play this weekend. But, if he doesn’t, fire up Avery Williamson in your IDP fantasy league.
Here’s a look at each team and the Week 10 defensive player injury report. Keep an eye on these names if they are on your IDP fantasy rosters.
1. Arizona Cardinals – Jordan Phillips/ DL/ Hamstring/ Questionable – Kevin Peterson/ DB/ Concussion/ IR – Budda Baker/ DB/ Groin/ Questionable – Deionte Thompson/ DB/ Knee/ Questionable – Rashard Lawrence/ DL/ Calf/ IR – Leki Fotu/ DL/ Ankle/ Questionable – Dre Kirkpatrick/ DB/ Thigh/ Questionable – Zach Allen/ DL/ Ankle/ IR – Isaiah Irving/ LB/ Back/ IR – Chandler Jones/ DL, LB/ Biceps/ IR – Robert Alford/ DB/ Pectoral/ IR
2. Atlanta Falcons – BYE WEEK
3. Baltimore Ravens – Matt Judon/ LB/ Calf/ Questionable – Jimmy Smith/ DB/ Ankle/ Questionable – Khalil Dorsey/ DB/ Shoulder/ IR – LJ Fort/ LB/ Finger/ Questionable – Calais Campbell/ DL/ Calf/ Doubtful – Otaro Alaka/ LB/ Knee/ IR – Anthony Averett/ DB/ Shoulder/ IR – Tavon Young/ DB/ Knee/ IR – Iman Marshall/ DB/ Knee/ IR
4. Buffalo Bills – Del’Shawn Phillips/ LB/ Quadriceps/ Questionable – Jerry Hughes/ DL/ Foot/ Questionable – Josh Norman/ DB/ Hamstring/ Questionable – Tre’ Davious White/ DB/ Ankle/ Questionable – Matt Milano/ LB/ Pectoral/ IR – Cam Lewis/ DB/ Wrist/ IR – Tyrel Dodson/ LB/ Hamstring/ IR – Niles Scott/ DL/ Undisclosed/ Questionable
5. Carolina Panthers – Adarius Taylor/ LB/ Undisclosed/ IR – Marquis Haynes/ DL/ Shoulder/ Questionable – Stephen Weatherly/ DL/ Finger/ Questionable – Juston Burris/ DB/ Ribs/ IR – Jeremy Chinn/ DB, LB/ Knee/ Questionable – Jason Ferris/ LB/ Undisclosed/ Questionable – Kawann Short/ DL/ Shoulder/ IR
6. Chicago Bears – Sherrick McManis/ DB/ Finger/ Questionable – John Jenkins/ DL/ Ankle/ Questionable – Michael Joseph/ DB/ Undisclosed/ IR – Roy Robertson-Harris/ DL/ Shoulder/ Out – Deon Bush/ DB/ Undisclosed/ COVID IR – Artie Burns/ DB/ Knee/ IR
7. Cincinnati Bengals – Sam Hubbard/ DL/ Elbow/ IR – Margus Hunt/ DL/ Undisclosed/ COVID IR – Jordan Evans/ LB/ Undisclosed/ COVID IR – Mackensie Alexander/ DB/ Undisclosed/ COVID IR – Trae Waynes/ DB/ Pectoral/ COVID IR – Darius Phillips/ DB/ Groin/ Questionable – DJ Reader/ DL/ Quadriceps/ IR – Renell Wren/ DL/ Quadriceps/ IR
8. Cleveland Browns – Jacob Phillips/ LB/ Knee/ Questionable – Greedy Williams/ DB/ Shoulder/ IR – Curtis Weaver/ DL/ Foot/ IR – George Obinna/ DL/ Triceps/ IR – Trevon Young/ DL/ Undisclosed/ IR – Grant Delpit/ DB/ Achilles/ IR
9. Dallas Cowboys – BYE WEEK
10. Denver Broncos – Shelby Harris/ DL/ Illness/ COVID IR – Joe Jones/ LB/ Calf/ Questionable – Bryce Callahan/ DB/ Ankle/ Questionable – AJ Bouye/ DB/ Concussion/ Questionable – Jurrell Casey/ DL/ Biceps/ IR – Mark Barron/ LB/ Hamstring/ IR – Derrek Tuszka/ LB/ Hamstring/ IR – Mike Purcell/ DL/ Foot/ IR – Von Miller/ LB/ Ankle/ IR – Justin Strnad/ LB/ Wrist/ IR
11. Detroit Lions – Jarrad Davis/ LB/ Knee/ Questionable – Nick Williams/ DL/ Shoulder/ Questionable – Jayron Kearse/ DB/ Ankle/ Questionable – Christian Jones/ LB/ Knee/ Questionable – Tony McRae/ DB/ Knee/ IR – Darryl Roberts/ DB/ Hip/ IR – Trey Flowers/ DL/ Undisclosed/ IR – Julian Okwara/ DL/ Undisclosed/ IR – Jashon Cornell/ DL/ Achilles/ IR
12. Green Bay Packers – Vernon Scott/ DB/ Shoulder/ Questionable – Will Redmond/ DB/ Shoulder/ Questionable – Kevin King/ DB/ Quadriceps/ Questionable – Kabion Ento/ DB/ Undisclosed/ IR – Krys Barnes/ LB/ Illness/ COVID IR – Christian Kirksey/ LB/ Pectoral/ IR – Jaire Alexander/ DB/ Concussion/ Questionable – Parry Nickerson/ DB/ Hamstring/ IR
13. Houston Texans – Dylan Cole/ LB/ Back/ Questionable – Jake Martin/ LB/ Illness/ COVID IR – Kyle Emanuel/ LB/ Concussion/ IR – Brennan Scarlett/ LB/ Forearm/ IR – Charles Omenihu/ DL/ Leg/ Questionable – AJ Moore/ DB/ Hamstring/ IR – Gareon Conley/ DB/ Ankle/ IR – Benardrick McKinney/ LB/ Shoulder/ IR – Duke Ejiofor/ LB/ Knee/ IR
14. Indianapolis Colts – THURSDAY NIGHT GAME
15. Jacksonville Jaguars – Kamalei Correa/ LB/ Hip/ Questionable – Andrew Wingard/ DB/ Abdomen/ IR – Josh Jones/ DB/ Chest/ Questionable – Doug Costin/ DL/ Concussion/ Out – Carl Davis/ DL/ Concussion/ Questionable – Chris Claybrooks/ DB/ Shoulder/ Questionable – Dakota Allen/ LB/ Ankle/ Questionable – DJ Hayden/ DB/ Hamstring/ IR – Shaquille Quarterman/ LB/ Knee/ IR – Abry Jones/ DL/ Ankle/ IR – Leon Jacobs/ LB/ Knee/ IR – Dontavius Russell/ DL/ Undisclosed/ IR
16. Kansas City Chiefs – BYE WEEK
17. Las Vegas Raiders – Cory Littleton/ LB/ Undisclosed/ COVID IR – Johnathan Abram/ DB/ Groin/ Questionable – Keisean Nixon/ DB/ Groin/ Questionable – Arden Key/ DL/ Foot/ Questionable – Maurice Hurst/ DL/ Ankle/ Questionable – Damon Arnette/ DB/ Thumb/ IR – Trayvon Mullen/ DB/ Hamstring/ Questionable – Tanner Muse/ LB/ Toe/ IR
18. Los Angeles Chargers – Joey Bosa/ DL/ Concussion/ Questionable – Chris Harris/ DB/ Foot/ IR – Asmar Bilal/ LB/ Calf/ IR – Brandon Facyson/ DB/ Illness/ COVID IR – Drue Tranquill/ LB/ Ankle/ IR – Derwin James/ DB/ Knee/ IR
20. Miami Dolphins – Christian Wilkins/ DL/ Undisclosed/ COVID IR – Kyle Van Noy/ LB/ Undisclosed/ COVID IR – Jamal Perry/ DB/ Foot/ Questionable – Davon Godchaux/ DL/ Biceps/ IR – Vince Biegel/ LB/ Achilles/ IR
21. Minnesota Vikings – Holton Hill/ DB/ Foot/ IR – Cameron Dantzler/ DB/ Concussion/ Questionable – Myles Dorn/ DB/ Undisclosed/ IR – Mark Fields/ DB/ Chest/ IR – Mike Hughes/ DB/ Neck/ IR – George Iloka/ DB/ Knee/ IR – Danielle Hunter/ DL/ Neck/ IR – Anthony Barr/ LB/ Pectoral/ IR – Kenny Willekes/ DL/ Leg/ IR – Quentin Poling/ LB/ Undisclosed/ Questionable
22. New England Patriots – Jonathan Jones/ DB/ Illness/ Questionable – Stephon Gilmore/ DB/ Illness/ Questionable – Terrence Brooks/ DB/ Illness/ Questionable – Shilique Calhoun/ LB/ Knee/ Questionable – Deatrich Wise/ DL/ Knee/ Questionable – Cody Davis/ DB/ Calf/ Questionable – Brandon King/ LB/ Quadriceps/ PUP – Kyle Dugger/ DB/ Ankle/ Questionable – Michael Barnett/ DL/ Undisclosed/ IR – John Simon/ DL/ Elbow/ Questionable – JC Jackson/ DB/ Knee/ Questionable – Ja’Whaun Bentley/ LB/ Groin/ Questionable – Lawrence Guy/ DL/ Shoulder/ Questionable – Beau Allen/ DL/ Leg/ IR – Brandon Copeland/ LB/ Pectoral/ IR
23. New Orleans Saints – Anthony Lanier/ DL/ Undisclosed/ Questionable – Chase Hansen/ LB/ Hip/ IR – Justin Hardee/ DB/ Groin/ IR – Sheldon Rankins/ DL/ Knee/ IR – Jalen Dalton/ DL/ Triceps/ IR – Johnson Bademosi/ DB/ Undisclosed/ IR
24. New York Giants – Tae Crowder/ LB/ Hamstring/ IR – Jaquarius Landrews/ DB/ Undisclosed/ IR – Adrian Colbert/ DB/ Shoulder/ IR – Ryan Lewis/ DB/ Hamstring/ IR – Oshane Ximines/ LB/ Shoulder/ IR – Lorenzo Carter/ LB/ Achilles/ IR – Xavier McKinney/ DB/ Foot/ IR
25. New York Jets – Patrick Onwuasor/ LB/ Knee/ IR – Brian Poole/ DB/ Knee/ Questionable – Blake Cashman/ LB/ Hamstring/ Questionable – Quinnen Williams/ DL/ Hamstring/ Questionable – Bradley McDougald/ DB/ Shoulder/ IR – Kyle Phillips/ DL/ Ankle/ IR – Frankie Luvu/ LB/ Groin/ Questionable – Kyron Brown/ DB/ Quadriceps/ PUP
27. Pittsburgh Steelers – Mike Hilton/ DB/ Shoulder/ Questionable – Isaiah Buggs/ DL/ Ankle/ Questionable – Devin Bush/ LB/ Knee/ IR – Vince Williams/ LB/ Undisclosed/ COVID IR – Tyson Alualu/ DL/ Knee/ Questionable – Ulysees Gilbert/ LB/ Back/ IR – Chris Wormley/ DL/ Knee/ IR
28. San Francisco 49ers – K’Waun Williams/ DB/ Ankle/ Out – Richard Sherman/ DB/ Calf/ IR – Jaquiski Tartt/ DB/ Toe/ IR – Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles/ DB/ Hamstring/ Questionable – Mark Nzeocha/ LB/ Quadriceps/ IR – Ronald Blair/ DL/ Knee/ PUP – Kiko Alonso/ LB/ Knee/ PUP – Dee Ford/ DL/ Neck/ IR – Ezekiel Ansah/ DL/ Biceps/ IR – Solomon Thomas/ DL/ Knee/ IR – Nick Bosa/ DL/ Knee/ IR
29. Seattle Seahawks – Neiko Thorpe/ DB/ Sports Hernia/ IR – Shaquill Griffin/ DB/ Hamstring/ Questionable – Ugo Amadi/ DB/ Hamstring/ Questionable – Bryan Mone/ DL/ Ankle/ Doubtful – Benson Mayowa/ DL/ Ankle/ Questionable – KJ Wright/ LB/ Ankle/ Questionable – Quinton Dunbar/ DB/ Knee/ Questionable – Lano Hill/ DB/ Back/ IR – Bruce Irvin/ DL, LB/ Knee/ IR – Marquise Blair/ DB/ Knee/ IR – Branden Jackson/ DL/ Spine/ IR
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Carlton Davis/ DB/ Knee/ Questionable – Steve McLendon/ DL/ Shoulder/ Questionable – Jason Pierre-Paul/ DL, LB/ Knee/ Questionable – Shaquil Barrett/ DL, LB/ Shoulder/ Questionable – Sean Murphy-Bunting/ DB/ Groin/ Questionable – Justin Evans/ DB/ Foot/ PUP – Vita Vea/ DL/ Ankle/ IR
31. Tennessee Titans – THURSDAY NIGHT GAME
32. Washington Football Team – Jared Norris/ LB/ Hamstring/ Questionable – Greg Stroman/ DB/ Foot/ IR – Reuben Foster/ LB/ Knee/ IR – Landon Collins/ DB/ Achilles/ IR – Matthew Ioannidis/ DL/ Biceps/ IR