Every week we will break down the notable players that are on the injury report for the current week and who could replace them.
Seahawks @ Steelers
Patriots @ Dolphins
- Reshaad Jones still has not practiced this week making his availability doubtful for Sunday. Second-year player Minkah Fitzpatrick will assume starting duties on Sunday if Jones can’t go.
Chiefs @ Raiders
- Jonathan Abram tore his rotator cuff on Monday Night Football and is lost for the season. He’ll be replaced in the starting lineup with Karl Joseph.
Saints @ Rams
- Eric Weddle was limited in practice after suffering a concussion on Sunday on Thursday. It’s not looking like he’ll be ready for Sunday in which backup Marqui Christian would take his place in the starting lineup.
Bears @ Broncos
- Todd Davis was limited for a second day. It’s looking more and more he’ll be ready to go for week 2.
Browns @ Jets
- C.J. Mosley has not practiced all week. Chances are slim he will suit up on Sunday which would place 9-year veteran Albert McClellan into the starting lineup this week. Jamal Adams was limited in practice today. Look for him to be ready to go come Monday night.
Jaguars @ Texans
- Calais Campbell returned to full practice Thursday after not practicing Wednesday. He should be good to go come Sunday. The same cannot be said for Yannick Ngakoue who has not practiced at all this week. In the event he can’t go rookie Josh Allen will be thrust into action on Sunday.
49ers @ Bengals
- Nick Bosa hasn’t practiced all week but should still see limited opportunities, like he did in week one, this week in Cincinnati.
- Jessie Bates put in a full practice on Thursday making his availability for Sunday more than likely.
Colts @ Titans
- Jabaal Sheard is still nursing a knee injury and doesn’t look like he’s expected to play on Sunday. His replacement would be AL-Quadin Muhammed who had 2 solo tackles and 1 sack in week one.
- Cameron Wake retuned to practice on Thursday and will be full-go come Sunday!
Chargers @ Lions
- Denzel Perryman was limited in practice on Thursday but should be good to go on Sunday at Detroit. If he cannot, look for Thomas Davis to absorb more of the tackling opportunities on this defense as he did in week 1
- Jarrad Davis was limited in practice again on Thursday although reports have him trending towards playing on Sunday. If he can’t go Devon Kennard would take his place again as he did in week one.
Cowboys @ Redskins
- Quinton Dumbar & Montae Nicholson both have been trending in the wrong direction this week in terms of availability. Troy Apke & Fabian Moreau would be their respective backups if they end up missing time.
Feel free to reach out to all of our writers individually on Twitter or on our website’s Twitter handle, @IDPGuys, for all of your IDP fantasy football needs! You can reach me @FantasyFBJorge on Twitter!